Places and activities not to be missed
Must see places
- The Tête d'Or Park: a few minutes walk from Lyon Cité! Animals, large spaces to walk around or play sports, flowers, a botanical garden, a lake where you can go pedal boating, ice cream shops, ...
- The district of Croix-Rousse with the fresco of the Canuts, the house of the Canuts, traboules, the view, ...
- The Presqu'île district with the Hôtel de Ville, Place des Terreaux, Opera de Lyon, Place des Jacobins, Célestins, Place Bellecour
- The Saint-Jean district with the cathedral, shops, traboules, restaurants
- The Basilica of Our Lady of Fourvière and the Gallo-Roman Theater and its Lugdunum Museum
- The Confluence district with its architecture, the museum and the meeting of the Rhone and Saone
- The fresco of Lyon
- The banks of the Rhone and its barges
- The Hôtel-Dieu and the Cité Internationale de la Gastronomie
Visit Lyon differently
- Cruises, boat rides
- Other fun, unusual, gourmet walks, ...
A cultural city
- Museum of Confluences
- Museum of Contemporary Art (at the Cité Internationale, near Lyon Cité)
- Lugdunum Museum
- Gadagne Museum (history of Lyon)
- Museum of Cinema
- Tissue Museum and Museum of Decorative Arts
- Museum of Fine Arts
- The Transporter (place with concerts)
- Halle Tony Garnier
- House of Dance
- Celestine Theater
- La Part Dieu Shopping Center
- Confluence Shopping Center
- Republic street
Beautiful viewsThe places to admire beautiful landscapes are not lacking in the Lyon area, you can simply take the time to savor the moment during your walk or have a picnic, admire the sunset from these places ...
->Bellevue Square at La Croix-Rousse, Fourvière, the Garden of Curiosities, the Gallo-Roman Theater, the Cardinal Henri de Lubac belvedere next to the gourmet restaurant Christian Tetedoie, ...
For more information: https://www.lyon-france.com
Access to the center of Lyon from Lyon Cité : bus n ° 9 Grande Rue from Saint-Clair to Hôtel de Ville then you will find various metro lines, tram, funicular ... You can also move by Vélo'v ( the bikes of the city), you will find a station towards the Cité Internationale.